All Saints’ campus includes both historic and new structures, each dedicated to the service of the parish and the surrounding community. Hundreds of meetings and events are held in our facilities each year, and every day passersby stop in our courtyard to rest and enjoy our grounds and gardens. In 1980 a portion of the garden was consecrated as a cemetery for the ashes of parishioners and their families.
Photo courtesy of James Oliver
The church proper (pictured above) seats 440, and another 150 can be accommodated in the chapel, which was renovated in 1994. The chapel offers the intimacy of a small worship space and can also provide additional seating for heavily attended services.
When entering the church nave, a visitor is struck by the vibrancy of the red apse and the stained glass windows. Six of the nave and chapel windows were crafted by Tiffany studios. Windows in the chapel depict the creation story over the altar and scenes from the lives of biblical and contemporary saints on the side walls.
Other Campus Buildings
Egleston Hall (pictured at left), constructed in 1917, houses administrative offices, the library, the music suite, and a large, upper-level meeting room. Egleston connects with the Parish House, which was built in 1956. The Parish House includes spacious Ellis Hall, the kitchen, a small meeting room, adult classrooms, the youth center, and staff offices. Tate Hall, acquired in 1985, now serves as our community center, housing the college ministry and meeting spaces for outreach ministries. The Covenant Community, a therapeutic residential program for recovering addicts, is located on the Spring Street side of the campus.
The three-story building on the northwest corner of the block is the Harry and Allison Pritchett Children’s Center (pictured at right), which houses a weekday child-care program and, on Sunday, our children’s Christian education classes. In the spring of 2000, the Episcopal Media Center began occupation of offices and a recording studio on the third floor. A two-level parking deck beneath the Children’s Center is shared during the week by the parish, Children’s Center, and Episcopal Media Center.