Series: Connecting the Dots with Natosha
February 24, 2021
Connecting the Dots is a monthly series to explore the intersection of our work and our faith with the Rev. Natosha Reid Rice.
On Wednesday, February 24, Natosha spoke with saints who work in the legal profession. Panelists included:
- Brent Gray, Assistant United States Attorney
- Nadia Fountain, Fiduciary Specialist and Vice President at Bank of America Private Bank
- Elizabeth Lindsey, Shareholder, Davis Matthews & Quigley, P.C.
- Geoff Pope, Pope & Howard, P.C.
- Joseph Bryan, Partner at Taylor English Duma, LLP