Third Wednesday of each month from 7:00-8:00 p.m.
Novel Theology meets monthly to discuss how literature lends shape to our understanding of ideas like love, compassion, forgiveness, redemption. In other words, those markers we encounter in following Christ. All meetings will have a Zoom option for participants that cannot attend in person.
2023-2024 Reading List:
- September 20, 2023: The House of Spirits by Isabelle Allende, facilitated by Sarah Edman
- October 18, 2023: The Beekeeper of Aleppo by Christy Lefteri, facilitated by Gloria Hayes
- November 15, 2023: Wish You Were Here by Jodi Picoult, facilitated by Simon Mainwaring
- January 17, 2024: The Sentence by Louise Erdrich, facilitated by Stephen Dobranski
- February 21, 2024: The Penelopiad by Margaret Atwood, facilitated by Jerry Byrd
- March 20, 2024: The Feast by Margaret Kennedy, facilitated by Ed Wooller
- April 17, 2024: The Human Stain by Philip Roth, facilitated by Emilie Hitron
- May 15, 2024: The Heart of the Matter by Graham Greene, facilitated by Stan Hitron
Sign up for the Novel Theology email list