All in this together
Responding to COVID-19
Updated March 2022
In light of new guidance from the CDC, the All Saints' Public Health Task Force and vestry have approved the following COVID-19 protocols:
- Mask-wearing is optional for all parishioners indoors and outdoors.
- We have K95/N95 masks available for those who wish to wear one.
- Nursery staff will continue to wear masks in the nursery and when with children.
- We now have wine at communion and can share the common cup once again. Anyone is welcome to continue to receive communion in one kind by only receiving the bread; that remains a valid and longstanding way of receiving the full body of Christ.
We ask that you do not attend in-person events at All Saints' if:
- You have had a fever (temperature of 100.4 °F or greater) or any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 3 days. Click here to view a list of symptoms.
- You have been exposed to anyone with these symptoms or anyone who may themselves have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- You have any health concerns about attending.
- You are not willing to accept a level of personal health risk in attending.
Several factors have been identified that increase the risk of severe disease in people who develop COVID-19, including older age and a host of underlying medical conditions. Please review the information on the CDC website here and/or consult your healthcare provider if you have questions about your potential risks for contracting severe COVID-19.