All Saints’ Connects small groups meet online to explore questions of spiritual growth and transformation. Whether you choose our monthly groups (once monthly for six months) or the classic weekly track (once weekly for six contiguous weeks, offered in Lent), we look forward to growing spiritually with you!
How it works…
- We meet virtually on Zoom (due to current COVID-19 concerns).
- Groups are comprised of 6-8 people who journey together for a season.
- In 2021, we have monthly groups (meet once a month for six months) or weekly groups (once a week for six contiguous weeks, offered during Lent 2021).
- Gather together for 60 minutes at a time.
- Share in facilitated conversations that invite reflection on faith.
- Nurture authentic relationships through respect, curiosity, and compassion.
Small groups help us:
- CENTER: Center our lives in Christ, seeking God’s presence in daily life.
- CARE: Care for one another as equal members in the Body of Christ, enriched by our diversity.
- CONVERSE: Converse about experiences that truly matter, sharing our stories of faith.
- CREATE: Create communal spaces where all belong and know God’s love revealed among us.
Registration is now open
Monthly groups begin during the first week of February 2021 and meet once a month through July.
Join a Monthly Group
Weekly groups begin during the first week of Lent 2021 and meet once a week through Holy Week.
Join a Weekly Group
Click on the icons below to download each of the six discussion guides or visit this page of our website.