Join the saints for a six-week opportunity for interpersonal connection in the context of Christ-centered community. Our All Saints’ Connects Fall 2021 Small Groups invite participants to explore personal experiences of grace and stories of transformation, guided by trained facilitators and structured conversation.
How it works…
- We meet virtually on Zoom
- We meet once a week for six weeks for 60 minutes at a time
- We share in facilitated conversations that invite reflection on faith
- We nurture authentic relationships through respect, curiosity, and compassion
Small groups help us:
- CENTER: Center our lives in Christ, seeking God’s presence in daily life.
- CARE: Care for one another as equal members in the Body of Christ, enriched by our diversity.
- CONVERSE: Converse about experiences that truly matter, sharing our stories of faith.
- CREATE: Create communal spaces where all belong and know God’s love revealed among us.
Registration is now open!
Our fall 2021 groups begin during in mid-October 2021. Please use the buttons below to sign up for a group:
Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. (begins 10/14)
Sundays at 7:00 p.m. (begins 10/17)
Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. (begins 10/20)
Note: the group that meets on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. (beginning 10/19) is full.
Questions? Contact the Rev. Sarah Stewart at
Click on each icon to download each guide.