All Saints’ Atlanta is a progressive Christian congregation in the heart of Midtown Atlanta, marked by:
- Lively worship with great music and timely preaching.
- Concern with meaning and integrity in coherent Christian faith.
- Passionate spirituality marked by a concern for justice for all people.
- Relationship-based ministries with local, global and international reach.
- Communities of mutual concern in which every person may know others and be known for who they are in Christ.
- An eye to the future in our stewardship of all that has been entrusted to our care.
We profess that the way of abundant life is found in choosing to follow Jesus with all that we are and all that we have, in freedom using all the resources of this community in pursuit of our spiritual growth, giving generously of ourselves and our wealth, and inviting others to share in what we enjoy.
- An oasis and place of hospitality in the midst of a great city.
- A university of faith for all who seek a deeper knowledge of God.
All Saints’ Episcopal Church is proud to be located in the middle of vibrant, growing Midtown Atlanta, Georgia. Always striving to strengthen its connection with the surrounding community, All Saints’ clergy meet with pastors of other Midtown churches to discuss concerns particular to our area.
Our four core ministries are Covenant Community, Inc. (a residential life stabilization program for addicted men located on the Spring Street side of our campus), Threads (an All Saints’ mission devoted to clothing children in need with dignity, located in Tate Hall on the All Saints’ campus), Refugee Ministries, and the Midtown Assistance Center. We also support the work of other local, national and international agencies such as Genesis Shelter, Emmaus House, Habitat for Humanity, Meals on Wheels, United Thank Offering, Episcopal Relief and Development and many others. We are within walking distance of two major university campuses, Georgia Institute of Technology and Georgia State University. We are members of the Midtown Alliance.
All Saints’ also endeavors to be a resource for businesses and the residents in our neighborhood as a local polling station, child care center, meeting space, quiet sanctuary and oasis of greenspace in the midst of the city.
New to All Saints? We’re Glad You’re Here
All are welcome at All Saints’. We are glad you have decided to visit our website and hope that you will spend some time in our church and in our community as well.
If you’re not sure how to find our church, we hope our maps page will help you locate us. Also, you can always call our office for directions at 404-881-0835.
We offer campus tours monthly—please check our calendar for upcoming dates and times. And the Newcomers Cart is always out and visible every Sunday morning after the 8:00 and 10:00 a.m. worship services while we are on our summer worship schedule.
In any event, welcome, and we hope to see you soon.